Cristiano Ronaldo forgotten at Donetsk airport.




Portugal’s most expensive player, Cristiano Ronaldo, has missed the plane taking his team mates home from Ukraine after their semi-final exit at Euro 2012.
"The organizers of the flight asked me if I wanted to sit in the tail of the plane. And I said: ‘yes’,” Cristiano told the Ukraine-2012 information center. “Sometimes I sit in first, second or third zone. But I agreed to fly in the fifth. Then I went to a cafe to buy a bun, and the plane took off without me. It's not fair! "
Portuguese head coach, Paulo Bento, said that he noticed the absence of his star when it was too late, so Ronaldo had to spend several hours in the Donetsk airport.  
"Buying than bun was a mistake," the Real Madrid player laughed.
Portugal lost to Spain on penalties in Euro 2012 semis, but Ronaldo is still leading the top player rankings at the tournament.
The 25-year-old has scored three goals in five appearances at the European championships and was named the Man of the Match twice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Svetlana Loboda and Till Lindemann together: the hottest and most tender photos of a sweet couple

Jim Morrison in Ukrainian embroidery. Photos

Wladimir Klitschko was noticed when he rested with his daughter on the beach in Barbados. photo.