Barbie from Odessa about provocations: I did not say bad things about Ukraine


Barbie from Odessa about provocations: I did not say bad things about Ukraine.
Barbie girl Valeria Lukyanova outraged provocative articles about her in the press. The girl says had never said anything bad about Ukraine. Valeria has posted on his page on the social network angry postin which wrote about the provocative articles appearing recently in the press: -Surprising prejudice and hatred of people to me from yellow press, all over the world.

On the Internet there are hundreds of articles about me slandering, a lot of different interviews, I never gave, with words of provocation, as well as bad things about Ukraine. I had never said anything bad about Ukraine. Valeria gave an example, which angered her the most: "Pretty well-known American publication, the magazine GQ, slandered me by giving me crazy, it is unclear who uttered the words, and I quote:" All that I do not need, I will cut off. The next step is to cut off Ukraine completely, because all I get here - it's crap. Why waste yourself on this? ".
People deliberately do it, hoping that I will want to avenge militant Ukrainian radicals for such statements, plus all words that I am opposed to Ukraine and all expressing their support for Putin. It never was and I never said.  I love Ukraine. All this just brazen manner come up, finding my photos from Crimea. published them in his an article"- complained Ukrainian girl with a doll appearance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Svetlana Loboda and Till Lindemann together: the hottest and most tender photos of a sweet couple

Jim Morrison in Ukrainian embroidery. Photos