Interview with SONYA GORELOVA.

 Deep blue eyes, porcelain complexion and a mixture of two opposites – the gypsy vibe and the vamp freaking gaze. That’s how we would describe this strikingly beautiful creature – but as you can see in the photos, there are no words to grasp her alluring beauty. Meet Sonya Gorelova.
 Interview  with  SONYA GORELOVA:
 1. I never leave home without...
- Lip balm
2. Astro sign...
- Aries
3. I'm originally from...
- Odessa, Ukraine
4. My perfect summer day...
- On the beach in Saint-Tropez :)
5. Bikini or one peace?
- Bikini, always!
6. Me friends would describe me as...
- The best friend in the world:)
7. How did you start your modeling career?
- Two years ago I was scouted by Star System (model agency) in Ukraine
8. What do you like the most about being a model?
- Meeting many interesting people.
9. What do you find most difficult?
- I hate casting, especially when you have to wait a long time.
10. What advice would you give to girls who want to become models?
- Don't be lazy and be persistent. This is a hard job and the competition is strong.
11. The most amazing photo shoot I've ever had was...
- With Mario Testino . I loved it!
http://instagram.com/mariotestino
http://www.mariotestino.com/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Svetlana Loboda and Till Lindemann together: the hottest and most tender photos of a sweet couple

Jim Morrison in Ukrainian embroidery. Photos

Wladimir Klitschko was noticed when he rested with his daughter on the beach in Barbados. photo.