The Ukrainian model commented on rumors about relations with Leonardo DiCaprio.

The Ukrainian model Alina Baikova commented on rumors about relations with Leonardo DiCaprio.

Recently, the famous Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio spotted on the streets of New York in the company of well-known Ukrainian top model Alina Baikova. The media immediately began to spread rumors about the alleged affair between the actor and a Ukrainian. In an interview with Kate Osadchaya for "Social Life" model said that she and DiCaprio are not a couple, although it is often seen, and spend a lot of time together. 
"As you know, Tony Garrn is my best friend, and I would never in my life have allowed myself to meet my best friend's husband, even with a former girlfriend," Alina commented on the joint photos with Leonardo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Svetlana Loboda and Till Lindemann together: the hottest and most tender photos of a sweet couple

Jim Morrison in Ukrainian embroidery. Photos