Joshua explained his attitude to Lewis and thanked Klitschko


Klitchko Joshua



Former world heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, who recently entered into a confrontation with the last absolute champion Lennox Lewis, explained his unflattering remarks about Lewis by the fact that he constantly criticizes him and never once offered to help even with advice.
“He kept saying that I was avoiding a fight with someone and something else like that, and I never understood why he was attacking me, instead of supporting me when I needed it,” Joshua said. “I do not seek confrontation, but when I am driven into a corner, I snarl.”
According to Joshua, after becoming a professional, he specially traveled to Jamaica to see Lewis, and he had some plans related to him, but these plans were not destined to be realized, and they did not communicate anymore. “Since then, I’ve only heard of Lewis’s statements on the Internet,” Joshua said. -Who really takes the time to call me, and does not speak so much on the Internet - this is Vladimir Klichko. He calls, gives advice. "Not in order to attract attention on the Internet, but just calls and personally tells me what is the best way to do it, and I am grateful to him for that."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Svetlana Loboda and Till Lindemann together: the hottest and most tender photos of a sweet couple

List of old and new names of streets Kiev.