One of the foreign member Eurovision told about her Ukrainian roots.

One of the foreign member Eurovision told about her Ukrainian roots. The representative of Azerbaijan Eurovision Diana Hajiyev said that she came from Mariupol, Donetsk region. Eurovision 2017 participant said that in addition to performances in Ukraine, she is planning a trip to her grandmother in Mariupol.


I actually was born in Mariupol. My grandmother lives there. And this year, I, my mother and daughter, we decided to go to visit her. I'm going to visit her, I believe that there is no war!
- said the singer.
27-year-old Diana Hajiyev will participate in the Eurovision with a song Skeletons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Svetlana Loboda and Till Lindemann together: the hottest and most tender photos of a sweet couple

Jim Morrison in Ukrainian embroidery. Photos